MIDI Guitar 2, BETA16 was relased!
Please see this previous post on BETA14 for more information and download instructions.
Please refer to the post on the previous release. This one is mainly bug fixing and a few user requests.
- New: Program selector is back
- New: ASIO reset button on windows
- New: 32-bit VST version for Mac is included again
- New: AUSampler is available as an instrument on Macs
- Fixed: Crash bug when loading some multi-channel plugins
- Fixed: Crash bug when loading some VST3 plugins
- Fixed: Plugin scanner could not find multiple plugins in the same file
- Fixed: Save style and colour contrast
- Fixed: Don’t close the MIDI Machine upon exiting MIDI Machine editor
- Fixed: Minor layout issues in plugin browser and in MIDI Machine editor
- Fixed: Minor issue in the legato selector
- Fixed: Minor issue with MIDI Learn layout
- Fixed: Minor issue with MIDI Machine editor file renaming
- Fixed: Minor issue with help when resizing
- Fixed: Minor help text spelling