- Guitar TrackingState of the Art – Polyphonic, low latency and super responsive.
- Bass TrackingState of the Art – Monophonic but very responsive.
Amps & Cabinets
- Tube amp simulationAccurate simulation of the 12AX7/ECC83 triodes for classic warm guitar tube sound.
- Solid State amp simulationClassic transistor amp simulation
- Amp cabinet impulse responsesLoad any 3rd party impulse response to simulate amp cabinets
- Amp cabinet miningBillions of amp cabinet models are built in. You can generate cabinets that are similar to any other, or completely random.
Synths & virtual instruments
- SamplerA small sampler is built in. Any SFZ sample bank will be listed as a virtual instrument.
- PianoPiano instrument in a tiny footprint.
- E-PianoE-Piano / Rhodes
- JX10 Analog SynthClassic virtual analog synth.
- DX10 FM SynthClassic FM synth.
Effects & Pedals
- Deep ExpressorThis is the first of our Deep series of guitar effects. It’s also the worlds first guitar effect based upon deep machine learning & A.I.
Its a very versatile effect that give you deep control over the guitar dynamics in ways that has never before been possible, including: sustain without compression, compression pr. string, transient/pluck control, clean hex distortion and direct harmonic access via drawbars!
- JS9 ScreamerScreamer effect modelled after the iconic green screamer pedal.
- JD1 OverdriveOverdrive effect modelled after the iconic yellow overdrive pedal
- DelayDigital delay effect
- ChorusOld school chorus effect
- FlangerOld school flanger effect
- BasslineAdd live bassline backing along your guitar playing.
- TransposeTranspose any number of octaves or semitones, optionally only for notes played strongly or when holding a pedal.
- SustainAdd classic piano type sustain or use a pedal to hold a chord and switch over to the guitar channel.
- ArpeggiatorYes… a guitar arpeggiator….
- Many more...Harmonizer, Auto-vibrato, Scale filter …
Tools & Visualizations
- Poly TunerThe best tuner you’ve ever had
- Chord Wheel / Circle of FifthsVisual feedback on chord progressions
- MIDI MonitorMonitor what’s actually coming out of MIDI Guitar/MIDI Bass or any other MIDI source.
Bring your own Plugins
- Synths & InstrumentsPlay any 3rd party synth or instrument in standard VST, AudioUnit formats. Or load any SFZ sample bank directly as an instrument.
- Amps and EffectsAny amp or effect plugin in standard VST or AudioUnit formats.
- Reverbs & CabinetsLoad any Impulse Response for high quality reverbs and cabinet responses.
- Powerful MIDI scriptingCreate your own MIDI Machines with the built in Lua programming editor.
Platforms & System Requirements
- WindowsComes as standalone application and VST plugins in 32bit and 64bit formats.
Hardware requirement: intel i3/i5/i7/m3/m5/m7 CPU or AMD equivalent. Complex patches needs a fast CPU.
A guitar/audio interface.
No memory and or harddrive requirements (a few megabytes)
- MacComes as standalone application, VST and AudioUnit plugins.
Any Mac produced after 2007 should be ok. Complex patches needs a fast CPU.
A guitar/audio interface.
- iOSiPhone 5 or above (SE is fine too), iPad Air 1 or above, iPad Mini 3 or above, iPad Pro’s, iPod 6th gen.
Please mind, not all features are available on iOS and the update release cycle is slower for iOS than desktops.