- Connect your electric guitar to your computer using a dedicated guitar interface or a pro-audio interface. If you find yourself doing anything with a mini-jack connector you are on a wrong path.
- Tune your guitar to standard tuning.
- Turn the volume all the way up on your guitars tone controls and select the bridge pick up on your guitar.
- Play with a clean tone – i.e. no amps or effects.
- Adjust the sensitivity slider to improve the response.
- If using the desktop version, try the 3 recognition presets. For each preset you must adjust the sensitivity slider.